Social Media InternLabelleladiva Enterprises LLC
*Graphic Designer / Social Media Virtual Intern*Express Housing Solutions, LLC
Marketing SEO Internship for the FallRave Decor
Social Media, Marketing & Public Relations Management InternDesign Weave/ NuSleep Bedding
Social Media & Community Management InternESKMD Facial Plastic Surgery
Internship: Social MediaTrend Prive Magazine
Social Media ManagerThe Single Wives Club
Facebook Media SpecialistOutings & Adventures
Jewelry brand seeks Marketing / Social Media/ Research / PR InternBookmark This
Ayaka Nishi New York
New York, NY
Posted: September 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a small but quickly growing New York-based Jewelry brand that has been recognized nationally and internationally. Currently, we are seeking a Sales, Marketing and Public Relations intern.
This is an excellent opportunity for individuals who want to gain experience in the New York fashion industry.
- A commitment to work two to three days a week (ideally Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday from 10am - 6pm) for at least three months (we are based in the East Village)
- Working on or finished with a 4-year degree in marketing or business
You do not need fashion industry experience, but sales and/or marketing experience is ideal.
We require a one-week trial period.
This is a non paid position but it may lead to a paid position with 15% commission based on whole sale.
Serious and qualified applicants only.
Please send your resume with a cover letter. References will be checked.
ResponsibilitiesResearching and analyzing the current client lists
Sales call and email,make an appointment
Send direct mail, and advertisement
Paperwork involving reorders and follow-ups
You need to make appointment and go to possible client and show our collection.
Writing press release
Writing product description for website
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
-Must be available to come in at least two days a week, either fully or part-time.