Social Media ManagementLPB Media
Social Media Marketing InternMobius New Media
Social Media & Community Management InternDiane Forster, Inc.
Seeking *Social Media Intern* For Short Film Empowering Muslim Women in the ArtsForgotten Corpses
Social Media & Marketing RepresentativeSmashing Graphics Game Studios
Social Media internLe chien le chat
Writer, Social Media, MarketingThe Real Reporter
Social Media & Community Management Internspa810 Atlantic Station
Keeper of the Brand Social Media InternshipBookmark This
Keeper of the Brand Marketing Agency
Posted: August 29 2015
Company Location: West Hempstead, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionKeeper of the Brand Marketing is a strategic communications and branding firm specializing in entertainment, sports, non-profit, and consumer arenas. We're looking for someone who is a social media superstar.
ResponsibilitiesStudent or recent grad in a marketing, public relations, or journalism major, or someone with strong interest in marketing, communications, new media, and social media.
Looking for someone who is passionate about the cause and is ready to start spreading the word to Generation Y. After all, this generation will be the one to change the future.
RequirementsWe are looking for marketing, digital - social media interns to begin immediately to assist with daily social media responsibilities:
• Assist in coming up with marketing strategies for targeted age demographic of 15-35yrs
• Knowledge of online and social media trends and platforms
• Write daily posts and tweets as well as reply to comments, messages, etc.
• Create feedback and viral loops between our website, Facebook Page and Twitter accounts.
• Updating the website regularly (rotating images, content, etc)
• Assist in researching the latest current news
• Finding users to follow/friend/like
• Track the growth and the impact of social media in our business
• Handle administrative tasks
• Strong writing and editing abilities, excellent problem solving abilities and judgment
• Ability to create and upload Twitter & YouTube backgrounds, and minor video editing skills are a plus
• Available to contribute a minimum of 10 hours per week