Social Media InternMedical Plus Pte Ltd
Social Media InternRekless Creations LLC
Social Media & Marketing RepresentativeSmashing Graphics Game Studios
Social Media & Photography InternMay Martin, Inc.
Social Media InternANGLO PACIFIC GROUP
Social Media Marketing InternnoteXplore
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNLundbeck Canada Inc
Social Media InternRoly Poly Cincinnati
Korean Beauty Social Media InternBookmark This
Brush & Powder
Posted: September 01 2016
Company Location: South, TN
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBrush & Powder is an American-owned Korean beauty cosmetics company currently based in Seoul, South Korea. Each month we ship Korean beauty boxes globally, in addition to e-commerce orders. Korean beauty is approximately 12 years ahead of American cosmetics, and our goal is to educate our followers on the benefits of a Korean beauty regimen.
We are looking for a social media intern who demonstrates strong work ethic and a strong grasp or willingness to explore popular culture and Korean makeup trends. We are seeking an intern that will assist with creating and curating content for our social media outlets. Must be highly motivated and have sharp attention to detail, as you will be responsible for helping to create and execute social media campaigns that educate, inform and convert our target audience.
Responsibilities- Create blog posts based on monthly beauty boxes, KBeauty products, reviews, and more.
-Manage day-to-day social activity (posts, replies, reposts etc.) on Facebook, Pinterest, Reddit, etc. accounts ensuring a consistent pulse of activity
- Motivated to increase followers on all assigned social media platforms
- Respond on behalf of Brush & Powder across social platforms and work with Brand Marketing Coordinator on Facebook posts, Tweets, Instagram images, and more
- Investigate and report on new trends and popular products
- Create content for periodic e-newsletters to send to subscribers regarding upcoming promotions, giveaways, etc.
Requirements- Solid writing skills
- Experience maintaining and growing social media accounts
- A critical eye for good relevant blog posts and articles on certain subject matter
-Self-motivated, an outstanding communicator (written and verbal), and a team-player with a positive attitude.
* Knowledge or interest in Korean beauty is a plus, however not mandatory
SkillsRequired - Social Media Marketing, Social Media Communications
Preferred - Adobe Photoshop