Social Media Marketing Needed--Community First Org- Join Us TodayCommunity First
Social Media InternThe Bates Agency ATL
Social Media & Community Management InternHilltop Talent
Social Media & Wordpress Management InternRead em and Steep
Social Media Intern for New Fashion Content Creation ServiceKlickpicks
Social Media ManagementINFINITY Concepts and Promotions
Summer Internship at Social Network Startup Ahead of National DebutCarita LLC
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNALLERGAN PLC
Marketing and Social Media InternBookmark This
JennaBenna & Co
2457 Silver Star Road
Posted: June 09 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionJennaBenna & Co., LLC is seeking an ambitious, excited and hard-working Marketing and Social Media Intern. We are looking for someone with strong knowledge and understanding of the digital media landscape, including various social media platforms. The intern hired for this position will need strong critical thinking skills, writing
Job Summary: This Marketing and Social Media Intern will create and distribute content via the websites, channels, social media, and other avenues for the fastest-growing and largest Greek apparel company in the nation. This person should be team oriented, with great people skills and goal oriented with video production experience. This is a great potential launch pad into a career of traditional and social media marketing offering solid work experience with relevant and original portfolio material.
• Calendaring, writing and posting on our company Blog, Facebook, SnapChat, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram accounts engaging and brand-relevant content for all social media channels that people like to share.
• Responds to posts or comments to bring value to users’ interactions with JennaBenna& Co.
• Posts updates, news and announcements in a timely manner using appropriate content.
• Performs research to find articles, stories, resources, or other content that is relevant to the JennaBenna customer base and posts it to the company Facebook and Twitter pages in a manner that invites conversation and interaction.
• Updates Facebook and Twitter accounts with current and relevant photos, video, or other content.
• Grows JennaBenna & Co’s online social networks by increasing fan-base and interactions.
• Completes other social media projects as assigned.
• Works on our company newsletter to create engaging and relevant communication with our customers.
• Blog & Blogger Interaction: Work with internal and external team to drive content generation aimed at engaging and driving reach and retention
• Assisting in the development/implementation of new marketing campaigns, including online and email marketing, infographics, corporate collateral, direct mail and copy writing.
• Regularly observes the online activity of model organizations researches and reports on “social media best practices.”
• Completes other research projects as assigned.
Analytics and Reporting
• Uses Google Analytics to assess trends and activity on the JBCO website.
• Uses Facebook Insights to assess trends and activity on the JBCO Facebook page.
• Uses Twitter Analytics to assess trends and activity on the JBCO Twitter page.
• Reviews data on the performance of social media platforms and adjusts plans or strategies to optimize reach.
Requirements• Creative self-starter who is comfortable with both taking initiative and working in collaboration.
• Some understanding of
• Detail-oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience with Microsoft and Google applications, basic photo-editing and video-editing software, and internet browsers as well as Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
• Familiarity and facility with mainstream social media platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
• Collaborate with team, while having ability to work independently and take direction, constructive criticism, and input
• Work under pressure, tight deadlines, etc.
• Manage and create shareable content for YouTube and other social media, avenues, and outlets
• Experience with Google Analytics and/or AdWords a plus.
• Solid digital communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data, intuition, street smarts, and common sense to inform efforts and projects
• Interpersonal skills, detail oriented, and technologically savvy
• Experience using digital media and design software and tools utilizing best practices
• Coursework or professional experience in marketing, communications, journalism, public relations, English, American studies, advertising, business, media, and/or computer science/software
• Proficient computer and software skills (Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, web and social media applications)
• Think, communicate, and work creatively and strategically while creating and managing tasks and projects