Social Media & Marketing RepresentativeSmashing Graphics Game Studios
Graphic Design & Social Media InternBenjamin Apartments LLC
Social Media InternshipLas Vegas Productions
Social Media InternSAS for Women®
Social Media, and Marketing AssistantNew BLK Wall Street
PUBLIC RELATIONS / ADVERTISING AND SALESSynergy Management
Sports Advertising Account ExecutiveCPG Seattle
Social Media & Community Management InternACADIA HEALTH CARE
Marketing and Social Media InternBookmark This
Bishop Fenwick High School
Bishop Fenwick High School 99 Margin Street
Posted: September 24 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThis position will be responsible for assisting in the management of social media and websites for the school; creation and implementation of a social media campaign for the school; developing newspaper ads and press releases; input on designing marketing materials; developing target market distribution lists. Additionally, the position will correspond with other academic institutions, local businesses, public school systems and community organizations as required; assist with preparing reports; manage email correspondence as needed; maintain calendars; and assist with program delivery and possible event planning. May be asked to contribute to other mutually agreed upon events and projects as needed.
Manage Social Media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
• Curate relevant content to reach the BFHS’s ideal audiences.
• Help to create, curate, and manage published content (images, video and written).
• Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads.
• Help to oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, school website, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, and blog).
• Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
• Compile report showing results (ROI).
• Become an advocate for BFHS in Social Media spaces
• Develop a strategy and implement a proactive process for capturing online reviews. Monitor online ratings and respond accordingly.
• Monitor trends in Social Media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
• Identify threats and opportunities in user generated content surrounding the school. Report notable threats to appropriate management.
• Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the Social Media campaigns.
• Monitor effective benchmarks (best practices) for measuring the impact of Social Media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
Requirements• Possesses knowledge and experience in the tenets of traditional marketing.
• Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in Social Media.
• Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
• Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Yelp, Google+Local, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
• Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
• Displays ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format.
• Is a Team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees when requested.
• Makes evident good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.