- Internships /
- Social Media /
- Marketing and Social Media Marketing- Help us take our exciting internet concept to the next level!
Social Media SpecialistBeloved Streets of America
YouTube GuruBeloved Streets of America
Social Media & Community Management InternStimulus
Marketing/Social Media InternAO Group
Passtionate Social Media InternFDG
Social Media & Community Management InternCostco Wholesale
Social Media & Community Management InternAusgold Limited
Social Media & Outreach Marketing Management InternMoolah U
Marketing and Social Media Marketing- Help us take our exciting internet concept to the next level!Bookmark This
Posted: September 07 2015
Company Location: Chicago, IL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe're the next BEST thing! We are looking for a marketing Intern that can work remotely and independently and help take our online concepts into the mainstream. We have several exciting online companies that are marketable and viable, but need a professional's touch. Great rewards, compensation and stock for the person that is passionate about helping us grow. We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Description for Marketing & Media Assistant
The Marketing and Media assistant is a constant evolving position and will include but is not limited to the following:
1. Marketing research of relevant material to post in blogs, social networks and website.
2. Posting to blogs, social networks and website.
3. Creating social media networks, company profiles, press releases, media contacts, email blasts, webinars and power point presentations.
4. Learning webinars and learning materials will be an ongoing requirement and expectation of this position.
5. SEO, SEM, Keyword generation and adaptation.
6. Research and new idea generation and implementation will be a key expectant of this position.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities will include Social Media maintenance, development of social media marketing campaigns, lead generation and brainstorming sessions with CEO and VP to create future marketing campaigns.
RequirementsMust have online marketing ideas as well as offline marketing ideas. Must be creative, must be an out of the box thinker, and must be passionate about getting results! MUST ENJOY HAVING FUN AND WILLING TO TAKE RISKS!
We are bound to be a hit and would love take anyone along on the ride who is willing to bring their A game! When we do well, so will YOU! Help us get there!