Social Media CoordinatorStrategic Business Institute
Social Media Internship (Winter 2016/Spring 2017)Braathe Enterprises
Social Media Management InternCreative CoLAB
Digital Marketing Strategist (Remote)Geopolitical Intelligence System
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Driven Vision
Internship: Social MediaTrend Prive Magazine
Social Media InternBelle Maison Agency
Youtube GuruH&R Yacht Charters
Marketing and/or Business Administration InternBookmark This
1400 NE 131st Street
North Miami, FL
Posted: April 21 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionJewelry Creations Workshop, where you learn the art of jewelry making. Our school offers classes in beginning to advanced jewelry making techniques in all aspects of the jewelry trade.
We are looking for someone part-time to help with the marketing and administration side of the business as well as a personal assistant for the marketing and video production of our instructional videos. Applicants must make a 6 month commitment to our company. Internship is unpaid with the possibility of paid after training. Only serious inquires.
Potential to grow with the company. Messages with general writing or copy and pasted info will not be considered. Look at our website and check social media about our company and give us your thoughts.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- flexible schedule and willingness to learn a new craft.
SkillsRequired - Bilingual-English/Spanish, Online Social Networking, Administration
Preferred - Video Editing, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Email Marketing Software