Operations InternEscape Artist DC, LLC
Social Media Internship (Veterans Advocacy Organization)Academy of United States Veterans
Marketing InternLux Spa & Wellness
Social Media Manager InternShaynaLee Coaching, LLC
Social Media and Blogging InternValene Ashia Creative Studio
Business Development Intern - Fine ArtGe Hummer Group Corporation
Social Media Marketing SpecialistOutings & Adventures
Social Media ManagerToxin Magazine
Marketing, Communication and Social Media Assistant InternBookmark This
515 Olive St.
St Louis, MO
Posted: August 06 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Descriptioneateria, is a full service marketing company that helps independent restaurants and small chains drive more customers. We use marketing tools that track and measure for proven results. We are looking for an energetic student to work 16-20 hours per week as an assistant intern to join our team. We also are getting ready to launch a unique online product for the restaurant, bar and food industry.
Responsibilities- Assist in heavy research and coordinate online marketing and advertising campaigns along with update websites
- Collaborate with other team members to deliver our unique strategy and report to Senior Digital Strategist.
- Organize online events and communicate with associated groups and interest.
- Manage contact database of bloggers.
Requirements- Must have taken a class where SEO, blogging and social media is taught in college.
- Must be hardworking, punctual and reliable.
- Provide links to 1-3 and comments to 1- 3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge.
- Must possess strong skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management.