Flaunt Magazine Social Media InternshipFlaunt Magazine
Communications/Social Media InternThe Police Reform Organizing Project
Social Media and Communications InternshipLaBré
Social Media/ Marketing InternshipVampped
Social Media & Community Engagement - Full / Part TimeA&A Marketing Group
Virtual Social Media AssistantLa Belle Vie Inc
Social Media ManagementTalent Tree Staffing and Promotions
Social Media & Community Management Intern for a new social media app platform.Looplio LLC
Social Media Marketing & CommunicationBookmark This
8 Corporate Drive
Posted: November 29 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLeader in the baking industry, Sasa-Demarle Inc is seeking an intern to reinforce the marketing department.
The company is located in Cranbury, NJ.
Position is open and the internship can start as soon as possible.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities will include:
- Plan monthly social media calendars and events
- Helping with trade show organization
- Working with Marketing Coordinator and VP on monthly/yearly advertising campaigns
- Develop and grow the company's various social media outlets
- Help with communications in product launches and marketing planning
- Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/Power Point/Outlook)
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Work well in teams - organized, professional, energetic and detail-oriented
- Be proactive/diligent
- Social Media
- Media planning
- Adobe Creative suite a plus
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Office, Oral & Written Communication Skills, Social Media Communications
Preferred - Adobe Creative Suite