Social Media Coordinating InternBrambles Group Limited
Social Media & Community Management Internurban legend presents
Social Media InternshipLas Vegas Productions
Social Media & Communication InternAmerican Bars
Flaunt Magazine Social Media InternshipFlaunt Magazine
Communications/Social Media InternThe Police Reform Organizing Project
Social Media and Communications InternshipLaBré
Social Media/ Marketing InternshipVampped
Marketing Intern - FInancial Services --NEW JERSEY PreferredBookmark This
dc alexander wealth manangement
Posted: February 17 2015
Company Location: Robbinsville, NJ
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionExperienced Independent Financial Advisor seeking help with Social Media, Websites, Utube, FB, LinkedIn, Twitter...
Can work remotely even though we are in Mercer County NJ. Would be helpful to have some knowledge or experience with the Financial Services Industry. Looking to attract and grow current business with these platforms. Looking for a go-getter with some positive and helpful feedback.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing and / or Financial Services Interest.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.