Event PlannerQueen Concepts & Co.
Technology News & Media Company Seeking Intern For Social Media/Film/Video/Photo AssignmentsDigiLyfe Media
Scranton Fringe Festival Social Media & Marketing InternshipScranton Fringe
Digital Marketing/Social Media InternshipHacker Freelancing
Social Media & Community Engagement - Full / Part TimeA&A Marketing Group
Marketing/Social Media/ Public RelationsBeauty of Cancer, LLC
Social Media InternHecTech
Social Media InternSusan G. Komen Chicagoland Affiliate
Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: December 07 2015
Company Location: Brooklyn, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
DescriptionThe SassBoxx.com is an extension of a branded service, existing to help enhance user and consumer experience, as well as keep our growing community well informed, inspired and sassy! Sass Boxx creator, Sapphira Martin has worked with GlobalGrind.com as an editorial intern & social media strategist, and also at VIBE.com, WBLS.com and Hot97.com as a content creator and brand development assistant. Sapphira Martin also specializes in several skills; incluing blogging, branding, event planning, social media and much more! For consulting services, please email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.