Winter 2016 - Brand Ambassador Program [Bloomington, IN]Snappening
Winter 2016 - Brand Ambassador Program [Cincinnati, OH]Snappening
Winter 2016 - Brand Ambassador Program [Indianapolis, IN]Snappening
Winter 2016 - Social Media Internship [Austin, TX]Snappening
Social Media InternNova Medical Centers
Marketing InternThe Unnamed Collective
Social Media & Fashion Marketing InternNiche Mrkt
The Social Media and Marketing Intern for groing non profit organization in NYCCouncil for Fashion and Social Change
Social Media Marketing Needed ASAPBookmark This
Living Word Pharmacy Technician School, LLC
Posted: December 29 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionL W Pharmacy Tech course focus on preparing individuals on how to successfully pass the national Pharmacy Technician certification exam, our staff is compiled of individuals that possess a confident history in pharmacy.
Students are not required to have a previous background in pharmacy, and must be at least 16 years old to enter the program.
Our mission is to train individuals on how to pass the national Pharmacy Technician certification exam within 15 weeks or less. Our course has birth competent pharmacy technicians, and by doing so we have enhance their ability to sustain themselves in a lucrative career.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.