Social Media and Blogging InternPhantasy Management, LLC
Editorial / Journalism Intern - Wordpress GURU NeededBlack Travel journey
YouTube GuruBeloved Streets of America
Social Media SpecialistBeloved Streets of America
Social Media InternHolhaus
Spring/Summer Social Media Marketing Needed-- Community OrgOur Community is Our Land
Social Media Strategist (Spring 2017)Be The Flame
Marketing InternBookmark This
5110 Ashbrook Dr. Suite B
Posted: May 02 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFounded in 2011, NuTex Health is a consortium of 13 licensed 24/7 Free Standing Emergency Centers throughout the state of Texas. Our philosophy is simple: Bring concierge-level, high quality emergency care to the local community. We build the best teams of local doctors and nursing staff and provide the best medical care for our patients in a convenient and friendly atmosphere.
Milan, Business Development at NuTex Health, is searching for a responsible, timely, creative, and organized Intern to assist with social media development and presence. The Intern is responsible for building and maintaining a community for our online community through Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Google Plus. The intern will work remotely as well as meet 2-3 times a week at an office location with his/her own cubicle. The internship has potential for a permanent role depending on the intern's performance. **PERFORMANCE BASED DISCRETIONARY BONUS
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn valuable on-the-job skills, gain experience setting social media strategy and branding, and develop marketing skill set with the added bonus of flexibility around your potential school schedule.
We looking for the person who can:
· Strategize, monitor and optimize social media campaigns
· Secure increased engagement levels from our communities on multiple platforms
· Explore other social media platforms to reach and engage our target audience
· Research market and competitors and capitalize on trending topics
· Perform occasional administrative tasks in a timely manner
· Create social media reports for each Director of Marketing at each facility
Responsibilities- Create and schedule social media posts, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
- Available for up to 15 hours a week.
Requirements- Pursuing a Degree in Marketing or experience in marketing related work.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess CREATIVITY, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Marketing Communications, Creativity, Flexibility, Marketing and Sales, Communicating
Preferred - Hootsuite