Social Media & Community Management InternSports Girl Media LLC
Social Media and Marketing Intern5D Technology Solutions, Inc
Social Media InternMisayo House
Marketing, PR and Social Media InternDavid Monn LLC
Social Media SpecialistBeloved Streets of America
YouTube GuruBeloved Streets of America
Social Media InternR. Couri Hay Creative Public Relations
Social Media SupervisorPoplar Network
Marketing InternBookmark This
Applied Development LLC
513 Park Avenue, Suite 100
Posted: February 23 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThis position will be involved in multiple aspects of developing Applied Development's online presence. The primary responsibilities will include:
- Maintenance of current website and content.
- Assistance with reorganization of online content (menus, navigation, etc.)
- Assistance with development of a greater social media presence, including Facebook, Linkedin, and Twitter
- Other design work as needed to include marketing collateral and briefings
- Event marketing
- Event coordination and planning
This position is on site in Baltimore, MD. Check out our website at www.applied-dev.com.
Requirements•Familiarity with Windows XP and Windows 7
•Fast and accurate typist
•Excellent verbal and written skills in English