Business Development / Sales InternQueen Concepts & Co.
Social Media & Community Management InternTiffany L. Stokes
Social Media Marketing InternNextGenVest
Social MediaiGlow Mentoring
Social Media and Digital Content InternflextimeHealth
Social Media Internship at Eco-Conscious companyHeal Estate
Social Media & Community Management InternTorrent Pharmaceutical Ltd
Social Media Internship with FreeTheTextbooks.org. Make a Difference!Free the Textbooks
Marketing InternBookmark This
Applied Development LLC
513 Park Avenue, Suite 100
Posted: February 23 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThis position will be involved in multiple aspects of developing Applied Development's online presence. The primary responsibilities will include:
- Maintenance of current website and content.
- Assistance with reorganization of online content (menus, navigation, etc.)
- Assistance with development of a greater social media presence, including Facebook, Linkedin, and Twitter
- Other design work as needed to include marketing collateral and briefings
- Event marketing
- Event coordination and planning
This position is on site in Baltimore, MD. Check out our website at www.applied-dev.com.
Requirements•Familiarity with Windows XP and Windows 7
•Fast and accurate typist
•Excellent verbal and written skills in English