Marketing InternFinancial Triangle
Social Media and Marketing Strategy internChic Occasions
Social Media InternANGLO PACIFIC GROUP
Social Media CoordinatorVenus Et fleur
Social Media Strategist InternCollege for All Texans Foundation
Social Media InternBanding People Together
Film Company looking for interns - Must be able to receive college credit - Social MediaPES
XPNfest Social Media Intern - Work/Attend XPNfest 2017Timeset
Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: April 14 2016
Company Location: Powder Springs, GA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCoach Ericka is a Certified Business Coach and Consultant. I work with new entrepreneurs to build a rock-solid online presence for their business.
I am looking for a dedicated, self-motivated individual to handle the social media platforms for Coach Ericka. This person will have strong oral and written communication skills.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.