Social Media/Marketing InternshipTalksOnLaw
social media assistant targeting Chinese speakers, HUGE upside for you, easy+friendly American bossMEskinlabs
Are you looking for an internship working from home? Are you a social media expert?Foodie Con
Online Business DevelopmentKooltronix
Social Media & Community Engagement - Full / Part TimeA&A Marketing Group
Social Media / Marketing InternStyle & Apply
YouTube GuruBeloved Streets of America
Social Media SpecialistBeloved Streets of America
Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: April 14 2016
Company Location: Powder Springs, GA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCoach Ericka is a Certified Business Coach and Consultant. I work with new entrepreneurs to build a rock-solid online presence for their business.
I am looking for a dedicated, self-motivated individual to handle the social media platforms for Coach Ericka. This person will have strong oral and written communication skills.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.