Amazing Peronal Assistant/ GhostWriter for Blog & Social MediaNext Level Success
Social Media Startup InternBroomstick Wedding Co.
Social Media InternFarotech
Assistant to the PresidentSavvy Chic, Inc.
Social Media Internship (Winter 2016/Spring 2017)Braathe Enterprises
Social Media Management InternCreative CoLAB
Digital Marketing Strategist (Remote)Geopolitical Intelligence System
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Driven Vision
Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: August 25 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAn exciting startup working to create a 'memory in your pocket', automatically capturing your experiences (such as where you dine, walk, photo etc) into beautiful journals that are searchable and shareable.
Great feedback, won best pitch and looking for amazing people to launch this with.
The perfect candidate will have potential of growing with us to a full term if desired and making history with us.
Responsibilities- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Proven track record of social growth - please add links
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Social Marketing, Blogging, Influential, Brand Communication, Creative Writer, Motivated
Preferred - International Travel, Blogger