Intern - Social MediaAmerican Red Cross Greater New York
B2B USER ACQUISITIONS INTERNJetzy
Social MediaSRM Graphics and Printing
Social Media Internships For Entertainment/Lifestyle OutletDeviate Publishing
Marketing Intern7 Notes - Yamaha Music School
Social Media & Community Engagement - Full / Part TimeA&A Marketing Group
Social Media & Digital Content Summer InternshipThe Fresh Air Fund
Social Media internshipCost Cutters
Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: August 25 2015
Company Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAn exciting startup working to create a 'memory in your pocket', automatically capturing your experiences (such as where you dine, walk, photo etc) into beautiful journals that are searchable and shareable.
Great feedback, won best pitch and looking for amazing people to launch this with.
The perfect candidate will have potential of growing with us to a full term if desired and making history with us.
Responsibilities- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Proven track record of social growth - please add links
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Blogging, Creative Writer, Social Marketing, Brand Communication, Motivated, Influential
Preferred - Blogger, International Travel