Social Media & Marketing RepresentativeSmashing Graphics Game Studios
Social Media InternAn Aesthetic Pursuit
Social Media & Community Management InternKenya Rae Media
Social Media Coordinating InternBrambles Group Limited
Social Media & Community Management Internurban legend presents
Social Media InternshipLas Vegas Productions
Flaunt Magazine Social Media InternshipFlaunt Magazine
Communications/Social Media InternThe Police Reform Organizing Project
Marketing InternBookmark This
Growing Under 30
125 Allen St
New York, NY
Posted: August 02 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGrowing Under 30 is a startup building their intern team for a 6month to 1 year project of which has the potential of going paid part-time/full-time within that time period. We request that all interns are in the New York office and can dedicate at least 15 hours per week with 5 hours in person and the other hours virtual.
As the Marketing Coordinator Intern, we will be relying on your expertise to help marketing our new initiative for emerging professionals in their 20s using paid online marketing as well PR.
Social Media Marketing- Tracking
Membership Recruitment Initiatives- Events and etc...
Kick Starter Campaign
We do request that at least 1 year in another intern as well any work samples. Training will be provided but at a minimal level.
Visit www.growingunder30.com for more details on Growing Under 30.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing or have recently graduated with a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Submit any work that you have currently done
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.