Social Media InternSAS for Women®
Social Media, and Marketing AssistantNew BLK Wall Street
PUBLIC RELATIONS / ADVERTISING AND SALESSynergy Management
Sports Advertising Account ExecutiveCPG Seattle
Social Media & Community Management InternACADIA HEALTH CARE
Social Media and Event CoordinatorGlobal Art & Design Project
Graphic Design & Social Media InternBenjamin Apartments LLC
Marketing Intern For Mobile AppBookmark This
Posted: April 02 2015
Company Location: Los Angeles, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe idea behind PeepScene is to allow users to request a photo or a video of a location or place of interest. In essence, it will allow you to view the ambiance of the location (restaurant, coffee shop, super market, bank, hair salon, beach etc) without having to be there. It was designed for people on the go. You don't have to drive across the city just to find out your favorite location is too busy or not busy enough. Now you can simply make a request and wait until you receive a fulfillment notification. We designed the application in a way that would limit the amount of scouring the user needs to do in order to find what they are looking for.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing or Business with emphasis on Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
-Expert on social media
SkillsRequired - Able To Multi-task, Social Media Advertising, Attention To Detail
Preferred - Mobile Software