Social Media InternNova Medical Centers
Marketing InternThe Unnamed Collective
Social Media & Fashion Marketing InternNiche Mrkt
The Social Media and Marketing Intern for groing non profit organization in NYCCouncil for Fashion and Social Change
SPRING Semester-- Social Media and PR Internship for High-Profile Dating CompanySamantha's Table
Techie Social Media InternThe Mentor Method
Social media internshipNew York Life
Golf Media Brand InternGIA
Marketing InternBookmark This
K CURTIS MASSAGE
512 Main Street Suite 6
Posted: March 11 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGain experience with social media marketing and helping the owner strategize ways to gain more traffic to her website and increase profit. The intern will gain experience on the working of a business and how social media and community marketing greatly impacts a business.
K Curtis Massage is Therapeutic Massage Business that is located in Shrewsbury MA. Seeking a person with experience in marketing strategies, social media advertising and website optimization. Looking to get a better web presence so that my website is optimized and attracts a lot of traffic. For every person that is referred to me by the social media campaigns that you have created, you will get a percentage of that fee. We can discuss hourly pay as well.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Create web pages that link to social media, online booking, carts for gift certificates and other interactive websites.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing methods and sales.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
-Bring new ideas to the table
-Be willing to teach the owner of the business how to become a better social media advertiser
Requirements- Computer skills, social media marketing classes, web design
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Social Media Advertising, Web Design
Preferred - Marketing, Social Media Marketing