PR/Marketing Firm Does Offline & Online-Learn How To Make Internet Profits & Sell Internet ServicesBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Spring Social Media Intern Needed for Menswear CompanyDescendant of Thieves
Social Media Paid InternshipThe Jim Henson Company
Social Media Internship (PAID - Virtual) with Analytics ExperienceWordpress Interns
Social Media SpecialistOutings & Adventures
Social Media & Community Management InternEFA MKTG
Instagram Rockstar & Social Media InternEFA MKTG
Social Media Marketing InternYoung Adult Survival Guide
Marketing InternBookmark This
K CURTIS MASSAGE
512 Main Street Suite 6
Posted: March 11 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGain experience with social media marketing and helping the owner strategize ways to gain more traffic to her website and increase profit. The intern will gain experience on the working of a business and how social media and community marketing greatly impacts a business.
K Curtis Massage is Therapeutic Massage Business that is located in Shrewsbury MA. Seeking a person with experience in marketing strategies, social media advertising and website optimization. Looking to get a better web presence so that my website is optimized and attracts a lot of traffic. For every person that is referred to me by the social media campaigns that you have created, you will get a percentage of that fee. We can discuss hourly pay as well.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Create web pages that link to social media, online booking, carts for gift certificates and other interactive websites.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing methods and sales.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
-Bring new ideas to the table
-Be willing to teach the owner of the business how to become a better social media advertiser
Requirements- Computer skills, social media marketing classes, web design
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Social Media Advertising, Web Design
Preferred - Marketing, Social Media Marketing