Sports Startup seeks Social Media & Community Management InternLion Tennis
Social mediadepascal atelier
Internship in Women's Fashion AccessoriesAsian Eye Ltd
Social Media InternGreezie KidStyles, LLC
Social Media InternshipThe Veggie Connection
Social Media & Community Management InternSavant Portraits LLC
Social Media Manager InternshipIn The Loop
Marketing InternBookmark This
The Color Black Apparel
Posted: January 18 2016
Company Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Color Black Apparel is an online store selling trendy, all black, women's clothing. We are in search of a social media marketing intern to help grow our presence on our social media accounts, such as Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, Polyvore, etc. All work can be done through the computer and you do not need to leave in the area we are based out of. We would love to have a hard working individual who loves working with people.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Creating content and posting on your accounts.
-Contacting influential people in our industry for promotion reasons.
Requirements- Must have experience with social marketing.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.