Marketing/Social Media InternAO Group
Passtionate Social Media InternFDG
Social Media & Community Management InternCostco Wholesale
Social Media & Community Management InternAusgold Limited
Social Media & Outreach Marketing Management InternMoolah U
AI-bot High-Tech Startup Internship Opportunity - Virtual HackathonNoname yet
Social Media/Marketing/Small Business InternMy College Coach, LLC
Social Media Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: July 24 2016
Company Location: Saint Louis, MO
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionIf you are looking for a role where you can play a significant part of running a small business, get experience in multiple areas, and know that you are making an impact in the lives of those who desperately need it, this is a great fit for you!
Made for Freedom is a for profit, social enterprise which is building a lifestyle brand that appeals to the socially conscious consumer by sourcing products that are made by sex trafficking survivors and those at risk.
As a cause focused company we are looking for an intern for the 2016-17 school year. The intern will report directly to the founder and receive coaching from a well known marketing coach.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.