Fashion Social Media InternKlickpicks
Social Media & Community Management InternVenture Corporation Limited.
Winter 2016 - Brand Ambassador Program [Bloomington, IN]Snappening
Winter 2016 - Brand Ambassador Program [Cincinnati, OH]Snappening
Winter 2016 - Brand Ambassador Program [Indianapolis, IN]Snappening
Winter 2016 - Social Media Internship [Austin, TX]Snappening
Social Media InternNova Medical Centers
Marketing InternThe Unnamed Collective
Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: April 20 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionStart up crowdfunding website in need of social media marketing expertise. Internship can be virtual preferably in the United States but would consider other countries. Website should be available by June 1st.
Responsibilities. Manage Social Media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
- Curate relevant content to reach the audience most likely to use our services.
- Write editorial content
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a "social" way
- Develop and expand community and/or blogger outreach efforts
- Design, create and manage promotions and Facebook ad campaigns
2. Become an advocate for the Company in Social Media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
3. Demonstrates ability to map out marketing strategy and then drive that strategy proven with testing and metrics
4. Implement a proactive strategy for capturing customer online reviews. Monitor online ratings and respond accordingly.
5. Monitor trends in Social Media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
6. Identify threats and opportunities in user generated content surrounding the business report to appropriate management.
7. Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the Social Media campaigns.
8. Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of Social Media programs. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.