Amazing Peronal Assistant/ GhostWriter for Blog & Social MediaNext Level Success
Social Media Startup InternBroomstick Wedding Co.
Social Media InternFarotech
Assistant to the PresidentSavvy Chic, Inc.
Social Media Internship (Winter 2016/Spring 2017)Braathe Enterprises
Social Media Management InternCreative CoLAB
Digital Marketing Strategist (Remote)Geopolitical Intelligence System
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Driven Vision
Marketing Intern, specialized in Web and Social Media Platforms in Dynamic Sports IndustryBookmark This
AGV Sports Group / Motanation LLC
3220 Roderick Road
Posted: May 05 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionONLINE SOCIAL COMMUNITY MANAGER
Education within a college and/or university is no longer the golden ticket in today's job market. Classes pertaining to your major will not substitute real world experience, of which should be obtained before he or she enters the business world. AGVSPORT offers a bona fide internship experience that will not only prepare you for today's job market, but will transform you into an asset for any company YOU choose to work for. This is not an internship that consists of atypical grunt work, but hands on experience through direction and personal management.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment