- Internships /
- Social Media /
- Marketing Intern, specialized in Web and Social Media Platforms in Dynamic Sports Industry
Summer/Fall InternHeartRise Movement
Social Media & Marketing Intern5th Avenue Digital
PAID summer intern opportunity for teens interested in tech/mobile appjuxta labs
Social Media SpecialistSeattle Web Search
Social Media Marketing InternThe Daring English Teacher, Inc.
Social Media Marketing SpecialistOutings & Adventures
Food/Travel Social Media Intern (Virtual Position)NomNom.Com
Fashion Social Media & Marketing InternSRG Fashion
Marketing Intern, specialized in Web and Social Media Platforms in Dynamic Sports IndustryBookmark This
AGV Sports Group / Motanation LLC
3220 Roderick Road
Posted: April 20 2017
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionONLINE SOCIAL COMMUNITY MANAGER
Education within a college and/or university is no longer the golden ticket in today's job market. Classes pertaining to your major will not substitute real world experience, of which should be obtained before he or she enters the business world. AGVSPORT offers a bona fide internship experience that will not only prepare you for today's job market, but will transform you into an asset for any company YOU choose to work for. This is not an internship that consists of atypical grunt work, but hands on experience through direction and personal management.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
RequirementsPublic transportation not available near the office. Interns must own a driver's license and commute to the office by car.
- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment