YouTube GuruBeloved Streets of America
Social Media SpecialistBeloved Streets of America
Social Media InternHolhaus
Spring/Summer Social Media Marketing Needed-- Community OrgOur Community is Our Land
Social Media Strategist (Spring 2017)Be The Flame
Social Media Management InternCMR Ventures, LLC dba Locally Rocks
Social Media MarketingPlantOGram
Marketing Internship -Social MediaBookmark This
3146 Tiger Run CT Suite 104
Posted: January 28 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Blind Guy/Califonia Shutters and Shades is looking for a qualified intern to join and support our Marketing Manager. Our Marketing Manager produces quality work to promote our business throughout California. We are looking for an intern who can participate in various stages of print and online marketing campaigns. This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing.
• Assist in the creation of signage, circulars, mock ups, e-mail campaigns, on line promotion, etc.
• Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials
• Assist with fulfillment of marketing offers
• Assist with execution of Home Shows
• Assist with the preparation and delivery of training materials
• Perform analysis of marketing and sales data
• Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline
• Prepare presentations
• Open and sort mail
• Enter contact information into contact management systems
• Maintain tracking report of public relations activity
Social Media focus includes:
• Assist and manage all Social Media Marketing Platforms
• Drafting and editing copy for social media.
• Monitoring social media web analytics on a weekly basis (e.g. page views, twitter, facebook google analytics and followers) and provide reports of growth and other activity.
Marketing/advertising focus includes:
• Engaging with marketing teams on a regular basis to brainstorm ideas for new and innovative marketing and social media campaigns.
• Assist with gathering data for marketing reports and supporting a variety of marketing and advertising programs.
General responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Researching industry-specific sites (writing a blogs, forums, etc) for product reviews, customer comments, and other relevant marketing information.
• Maintaining marketing program files.
Company is looking for an undergraduate student in the San Diego area who is majoring in Sales, Marketing or Advertising. This person Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with extensive knowledge of Web and social media: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram and Yelp. PowerPoint, Word and Excel experience is a requirement, and will be considered when choosing the best applicant for this internship position.
Marketing, Sales, Advertising, Computer Science, English