- Internships /
- Social Media /
- Marketing, PR, Social Media Internship with Silicon Valley PC Tech company
Graphic Design & Social Media InternBenjamin Apartments LLC
Social Media InternBloggazWithAttitude.com (Online Blog Magazine)
Social Media SpecialistOutings & Adventures
Social Media InternPriscilla Costa Bridal
Social Media Marketing InternMove-Tastic!
Unbound Seeks Social Savvy WomanUnbound
Social Media & Community Engagement - Full / Part Time UnpaidA&A Marketing Group
Marketing, PR, Social Media Internship with Silicon Valley PC Tech companyBookmark This
STEIGER DYNAMICS LLC
1181 Oddstad Dr.
Redwood City, CA
Posted: August 30 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPLEASE CAREFULLY READ the requirements below and DO NOT apply if those cannot be fulfilled. Thank you.
STEIGER DYNAMICS® is a revolutionary Home Theater PC (HTPC) manufacturer bringing high-end computing to the comfort of the living room. By integrating TV, media center, home server, home automation, and high-end gaming functionality, STEIGER DYNAMICS’s products replace numerous devices like Blu-ray players, DVRs, Desktop PCs, and gaming consoles.
The internship requires part time attendance, minimum 2 days a week.
Compensation is USD 300-500 per month depending on working hours. Internship is for a minimum of 3 months.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities include (among others) the support of the following:
- Support with social media activities
- Support with Marketing material (create content, prepare photos)
- Support with photo and video shoots
- Prepare and issue press releases
- Support in developing new Marketing ideas and concepts
- Keep track of all media publications concerning the company
- Administrate Marketing measure plan (social, print, online)
- Support with Product Management
- Other Sales, Marketing, and PR related activities
Our philosophy is to treat and respect interns like fellow employees.
Requirements- Eligible to receive college credit or make the internship an official university course (US applicants)
- Friendly, authentic, and honest personality.
- Compensation is $300-500 p. month, depending on hours.
- Minimum educational requirement: Junior in College or University, Marketing or communications major.
- Versatility and interest in tech
- Good knowledge of MS Office. Basic knowledge of Photoshop or ability to self-study during working hours welcome.
- Good conversational skills, friendly, authentic, and honest personality.
- Ready to push and bring to success the most immerse form of home entertainment.
- San Francisco Bay Area resident