Social Media Management InternWinning the Battles In Your Mind Inc
Social Media & Community Management InternISPEN GROUP
Social Media InternshipLas Vegas Productions
Social Media Marketing InternDivine Purpose Enterprises
Social Media InternEhomie New York Inc.
YouTube GuruBeloved Streets of America
Social Media SpecialistBeloved Streets of America
Epic Social Media Intern (Virtual)Epic Movement Studios
Marketing / Social Media InternshipBookmark This
630 Flushing Avenue, Ste 427
Posted: January 10 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGreen Mustache is a Brooklyn-based producer of cold-pressured green smoothies (www.getgreenmustache.com)--and snacks soon! Each bottle of our organic, Non-GMO Project Verified smoothies contains two cups of kale and spinach, fruit and superfoods like chia and coconut water. We blend--rather than juice--our drinks to retain the fiber and nutrients found in the skin and leaves of our organic produce. Fiber helps to stabilize the natural sugars of our fruit and veggies, providing sustained energy, and helping to promote better digestion. While Green Mustache was originally inspired by our founder's daughter, whose beige-diet often lacked fruits and vegetables, we have found that adults and Millennials have organically gravitated to our products as a better-for-you version of their previous beverage choices, or because they prefer smoothies to juices for the fiber content, or simply because we offer a tasty, convenient and approachable way to incorporate greens into their day. And as a socially responsible company, we donate 1% of sales to Vitamin Angels, a non-profit organization that helps at-risk populations gain access to lifesaving and life changing vitamins and minerals.
We are looking for enthusiastic, creative individuals who are passionate about our mission and brand to join our team as a Marketing/Social Media Intern. This is a great opportunity for someone interested in working at a start-up and eager to learn and grow with the business. Based in Brooklyn, the internship is designed to provide an educational experience and involves many opportunities for professional development. Possible to earn school credit.
ResponsibilitiesGreen Mustache seeks an individual with the capacity to:
• Find and evaluate out-of-store sampling or awareness building opportunities
• Create content for periodic e-newsletters and marketing collateral
• Brainstorm and draft content for blog and social media platforms
• Research and identify "influencers" for social media/PR initiatives
• Style and take photographs for Instagram
• Create contests, giveaways, etc. and related promotional items (e.g. shirts, bags) to drive awareness
• Assist with and attend promotional/sampling events as needed
• Excellent communication, writing, editing, research, and organizational skills
• Professional and mature demeanor
• Knowledge of Microsoft Word/PowerPoint/Excel
• Social media savvy (primarily Facebook, Twitter, instagram)
• Love of photography is a plus
• Ability to work both independently and collaboratively with others
• Enthusiasm for nutrition, health, and wellness
• Be flexible with a great sense of humor