Amazing Peronal Assistant/ GhostWriter for Blog & Social MediaNext Level Success
Social Media Startup InternBroomstick Wedding Co.
Social Media InternFarotech
Assistant to the PresidentSavvy Chic, Inc.
Social Media Internship (Winter 2016/Spring 2017)Braathe Enterprises
Social Media Management InternCreative CoLAB
Digital Marketing Strategist (Remote)Geopolitical Intelligence System
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Driven Vision
Social Media and Creative Writing InternshipBookmark This
3864 Courtney Street, Suite 140
Posted: August 07 2015
DescriptionJust Be Natural, the Lehigh Valley's leading supplement and protein manufacturer located in Bethlehem, PA is seeking a part-time social media and or creative writing intern to join our team. For those working toward an Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree, we will work with your school’s credit criteria. Intern will be working as an assistant to the Creative Director. Duties include:
Plan and execute social media marketing campaigns
Strategize the launch of new products
Review our competitors to identify trends in place for future products and marketing
Monitor social media platforms and do regular posts
Efficiently mine the web and competitors’ literature for innovative concepts
Review, update and suggest creative social media posts
Assist with promotions and contests
Assist with website blog
• Improve our SEO and find ways to boost our overall web presence
Responsibilities• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Passion for designing creative programs for marketing & social media
• Great grammar and creative writing skills
• Ability to work independently and effectively multi-task
• Be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
• Open to constructive criticism
• Quick learner and receptive to change
• Knowledge in graphic/web design desired but not essential.
• Demonstrated experience with major social, bookmarking and sharing tools: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, Viddy, Pininterest, Instagram, Reddit, StumbleUpon, Delicious, Digg, Flickr, Forums, etc.
• Knowledge & experience in nutrition and fitness not required, but definitely a plus!