Social Media SupervisorPoplar Network
Social Media SpecialistPoplar Network
Social Media & Community Management InternCSEZone
LinkedIn Social Media SpecialistJulie Braun Co.
Twitter Social Media SpecialistJulie Braun Co.
Facebook Social Media SpecialistJulie Braun Co.
Pinterest Social Media SpecialistJulie Braun Co.
Social Media & Community Management InternSenvion Group
Marketing & Social Media: LinkedIn SpecialistBookmark This
6029 Fairmount Ave
San Diego, CA
Posted: February 24 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAs the LinkedIn Specialist, you will report to the Digital Content and Marketing Manager, and will align Cryo FX’s social media presence with business strategies and direction. This is a ground floor opportunity that will support both Cryo FX’s social impact goals and your professional goals. As we grow, we will rely on you to be creative and innovative, and leverage the best social media channels within LinkedIn for constituents and audiences. In conjunction with our sales, marketing, and SEO managers, you will create customized campaigns, coordinating with them to amplify messaging and community building. This role has a direct impact on the success and growth of Cryo FX in a professional aspect.
Attributes of the Social Media Specialist
• Collaborative work-style. You will be working with a focused team and collaborating on projects. You are able to work within a team and are comfortable for sharing experience and ideas.
• Autonomous. Although we stay in close communication with each other, we don’t micromanage. We trust you to know when to seek guidance and communicate information.
• Mission driven. You understand the big picture and can easily translate our objectives into social impact.
• Flexible. Your flexibility allows you to adjust to changing priorities and operate effectively in a fluid environment.
• Excellent communicator. You communicate just as clearly in copy as you do in person – you are concise, accurate, and effective. You have excellent oral, written, and editing skills.
• Inquisitive and willing to take initiative. You like learning new things and like to collect and share information. You also don’t wait for things to happen – you initiate action and make things happen.
• Project management skills. You have strong organizational skills and are able to effectively manage multiple projects and tasks at a time.
What’s Attractive to the Right Candidate?
• Your work provides a direct and immediate service and a direct and immediate impact on improving our brand recognition to our customers within our industry.
• You will have tremendous growth potential, as this is a ground floor opportunity.
• You will enjoy a collaborative and collegial work environment with a shared purpose where your hard work will be noticed and appreciated.
• This is an intellectually stimulating environment and an organization that works passionately and enthusiastically to fulfill our mission.
Pay: Contract To Hire, Internship to Hire
ResponsibilitiesUnder the guidance of the Digital Content and Marketing Manager, you will be:
• Responsible for developing/curating content across owned and earned Cryo FX social channels, with primary focus on LinkedIn.
• Creating, managing, and growing the Cryo FX presence across social media channels with primary focus on LinkedIn.
• Additional LinkedIn duties listed here, but not limited to; Updates, Networking, Group Discussion, Group Posts and Creation, Making new Connections with those who will be most beneficial to Cryo FX, Give/Get recommendations from industry related connections,Use groups to drive traffic to company website.
• Working with and across teams to create social media channels and other content for our brand, and using Google Drive/Spreadsheets to keep track of these initiatives.
• Leveraging measurement tools to provide progress stats, reports, and mine insights, while continually finding ways to improve on these metrics through testing and new initiatives.
• Helping to manage social media ad buys with direction from the Digital Content and Marketing Manager.
Requirements• Strong understanding of LinkedIn and how to use it for business, connecting, and brand recognition, without spamming or using spamming style techniques.
• Associates or Bachelor’s degree in journalism, literature, public relations, communications, marketing, multimedia, instructional design, or related field.
• Working knowledge and experience in planning, managing, and executing social media initiatives in a business setting.
• Knowledge of digital marketing current best practices and understanding of digital production processes.
• Knowledge of media strategy and planning options and a given media’s role in integrated communication.
• Familiarity with WordPress and/or other web content management systems is a plus.
• Photography/Graphic Design experience is a plus.
• Experience with Google Drive & Spreadsheets is required.
• 1-3 years’ experience or equivalent exposure in coursework or in an office environment (internships).
• Experience with additional social media platforms, including, but not limited to: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest and Google+.
• Experience leveraging social media management and analytics tools, including, but not limited to HootSuite and Twitalyzer.
• Experience writing, editing, and crafting content for the social media space.
SkillsRequired - Digital Marketing, Media Strategy, Google Drive, Google Docs, LinkedIn, B2B Marketing
Preferred - Graphic Design, Google Docs, Facebook Marketing, Instagram, B2B Marketing Strategy, B2C marketing