Business Development Intern - Fine ArtGe Hummer Group Corporation
Social Media Marketing SpecialistOutings & Adventures
Social Media ManagerToxin Magazine
Social Media & Community Management InternFlushing FC
Social Media & Community Management InternOphir Energy Plc.
Communications & Marketing InternshipWillow House
Social Media InternshipTalent Tree Staffing and Promotions
Looking For A Good Video Editor For YouTuberYouTube
Social Media Marketing Intern for Health & Wellness industryBookmark This
Posted: April 03 2015
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
We are a growing online wellness company, NutriStyles, with plans to develop an app to complement our product line. Our aim is to truly engage our audience and build a loyal following with quality content covering topics from motivational talk and fitness to food and wellness.
This internship is for our health and wellness site, www.nutristyles.com
At NutriStyles, we keep things simple and to the point while presenting health and wellness information in bite size form. We cover a wide range of topics in health ranging from beauty to fitness, food and other wellness living advice, and information and knowledge that contributes to a happier and healthier you.
We are looking for a go-getter virtual intern with a strong interest in health and wellness to perfect their skills as social media manager.
Our ideal intern will be doing all or most of the following:
• Develops and implements NutriStyles social media strategy, including marketing plans that leverage social media outlets such as Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest
• Establish relationships with bloggers and pitch and write blog articles
• Research topics for the editorial calendar and keep up with trending topics
• Update Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and other social media sites
• Assist in updating and improving both the editorial calendar and social media presence of the site
This internship is unpaid, however, you will able to perfect your skills on the following benefits:
• Opportunity to expand your writing portfolio
• Google Analytics and basic Search Engine Optimization
• Strategic skills for running a brand on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram
• Brand management skills
TO APPLY, please send your
• Cover Letter -- IMPORTANT: Your cover letter should be a blog-style list that gives us 5 reasons you're the best intern for the job. This is NOT a traditional cover letter. Also, please include the cover letter in the body of the email
• Writing Sample: Personal blog post, or an article you’ve written or published. (If not published online, please attach. If online, please provide link in the body of your email.)
We are looking for a motivated health and wellness addict who scours the web for cool stuff to try. These are the minimum qualifications the candidate must meet be considered:
• Excellent research skills
• Quick and strong writing skills
• Strong verbal communication skills
• Unmatched love for all things wellness
• Motivated, outgoing and detailed-oriented personality
• Basic understanding of Adobe Photoshop or a photo editing program is a plus
• Ability to work virtually 15-20 hours a week