- Internships /
- Social Media /
- NGEN SMOKE - Social Media & Community Management Intern - REMIX eHookah
Social Media Internships For Entertainment/Lifestyle OutletDeviate Publishing
Marketing Intern7 Notes - Yamaha Music School
Social Media & Community Engagement - Full / Part TimeA&A Marketing Group
Social Media & Digital Content Summer InternshipThe Fresh Air Fund
Social Media internshipCost Cutters
PUBLIC RELATIONS / ADVERTISING AND SALESSynergy Management
Social Media Intern | MagazineFV MAGAZINE
Social Media & Community Management InternBond Street Group
NGEN SMOKE - Social Media & Community Management Intern - REMIX eHookahBookmark This
NGEN SMOKE LLC
24 Sherry Rd
East Brunswick, NJ
Posted: August 18 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDoes the marketing industry fascinate you? Would you like to gain hands-on experience with social media and marketing in a fast-paced, dynamic company? NGEN SMOKE LLC is currently seeking an intern to assist with social media, branding and marketing campaigns.
We are in the process of creating the next generation of social smoke - social vape. Our product the REMIX eHookah has already gained massive attention in the 4 billion dollar industry of electronic cigarettes and will only get more exciting as we build this company from the ground up. This is a very exciting time for this industry and for you to be apart of history in the making! Please check out our website before applying: www.ngensmoke.com.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Intern will have the opportunity to get hands-on experience with:
• Email strategy
• Online advertising partnerships
• Brand development
• Integrated social media management
• Content-based marketing creation (including blog)
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
- Background in Marketing, Communications, or other related discipline.
- Social media savviness
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proficient with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pintrest, Tumblr, and other social media networking sites.
- Demonstrates high organizational skills.
- Highly motivated and energetic
- Familiar with Adobe Creative Suite desired, but not necessary.
-Must have bachelors degree or higher, or approaching graduation of bachelors degree
-Must be able to meet in-person once a week and/or via Skype/gHangout
-Must have personal computer to execute work responsibilites