Social Media Internship (Winter 2016/Spring 2017)Braathe Enterprises
Social Media Management InternCreative CoLAB
Digital Marketing Strategist (Remote)Geopolitical Intelligence System
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Driven Vision
Internship: Social MediaTrend Prive Magazine
Social Media InternBelle Maison Agency
Youtube GuruH&R Yacht Charters
Social Media Targeting TechH&R Yacht Charters
Online Community Manager for Game SiteBookmark This
Posted: April 05 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe run a game discovery site. Our primary audience is female gamers looking to discover cool new games.
We are looking for an intern that understands the importance of maintaining and building a community around the spirit of the site.
We are interested in a diverse spectrum of games -- from traditional "girls games," e.g. Pets, Cooking, Dress-Up, to the big MMO's, to the avant garde Indies, and everything in-between.
You will engage the community through social media tools. There are other responsibilities but that is the primary one.
Yes, this is a super-cool internship opportunity. If you love games and are a "people-person" (ie. like to share your passion for games with others) -- this is the internship for you!
ResponsibilitiesUtilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Write well
- Edit well
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
- Be accountable and professional
- Collaborates on projects and assignments
- Track and analyze analytics
- Coordinates online promotional campaigns
RequirementsIf you are interested in learning about the game industry and building your Social Media/Community Management bona fides -- this is the internship for you.
Benefits of this Internship include:
* Opportunity to learn about the ever-expanding game industry, from 20+ year game industry veteran
* Opportunity to earn professional reference/s that matter
* Opportunity to build Social Media/Community Management bona fides
* Opportunity to learn and use important backend technology in a modern publishing environment
* Flexible schedule, can work anywhere and at anytime.
Although this is a super fun and flexible internship opportunity, it is also a serious one.
We allow you to create a schedule that works best for you, but then we need you to deliver in a professional manner. Occasional schedule adjumstments are fine, but flake-outs are not.
We recognize this is internship where you get to build your social media and community management skill, but if your resume includes a references to your social media accounts/posts, eg: YouTube, Twitter, FB, G+ et al; that is a plus and please include.
We look forward to hearing from you!