Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)C & C Management
Social Media and Blogging InternPhantasy Management, LLC
Editorial / Journalism Intern - Wordpress GURU NeededBlack Travel journey
YouTube GuruBeloved Streets of America
Social Media SpecialistBeloved Streets of America
Social Media InternHolhaus
Spring/Summer Social Media Marketing Needed-- Community OrgOur Community is Our Land
Social Media Strategist (Spring 2017)Be The Flame
Online Community Manager for Game SiteBookmark This
Posted: April 05 2016
Company Location: Henderson, NV
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe run a game discovery site. Our primary audience is female gamers looking to discover cool new games.
We are looking for an intern that understands the importance of maintaining and building a community around the spirit of the site.
We are interested in a diverse spectrum of games -- from traditional "girls games," e.g. Pets, Cooking, Dress-Up, to the big MMO's, to the avant garde Indies, and everything in-between.
You will engage the community through social media tools. There are other responsibilities but that is the primary one.
Yes, this is a super-cool internship opportunity. If you love games and are a "people-person" (ie. like to share your passion for games with others) -- this is the internship for you!
ResponsibilitiesUtilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Write well
- Edit well
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
- Be accountable and professional
- Collaborates on projects and assignments
- Track and analyze analytics
- Coordinates online promotional campaigns
RequirementsIf you are interested in learning about the game industry and building your Social Media/Community Management bona fides -- this is the internship for you.
Benefits of this Internship include:
* Opportunity to learn about the ever-expanding game industry, from 20+ year game industry veteran
* Opportunity to earn professional reference/s that matter
* Opportunity to build Social Media/Community Management bona fides
* Opportunity to learn and use important backend technology in a modern publishing environment
* Flexible schedule, can work anywhere and at anytime.
Although this is a super fun and flexible internship opportunity, it is also a serious one.
We allow you to create a schedule that works best for you, but then we need you to deliver in a professional manner. Occasional schedule adjumstments are fine, but flake-outs are not.
We recognize this is internship where you get to build your social media and community management skill, but if your resume includes a references to your social media accounts/posts, eg: YouTube, Twitter, FB, G+ et al; that is a plus and please include.
We look forward to hearing from you!