Social Media & Community Management InternRekless Creations LLC
Social Media and Digital Marketing InternshipFred & Augustus
Book Keeping INTERN FOR ECO LUXURY YOGA BRANDLUMINOUS BEING
make up artiste intern FOR ECO LUXURY YOGA BRANDLUMINOUS BEING
Social media intern FOR ECO LUXURY YOGA BRANDLUMINOUS BEING
Social Media Summer InternAsk April Love, LLC.
Social Media & Community Management InternYoung Entertainment Mag
Social Media InternC3Nami, LLC
Online Community Manager for Game SiteBookmark This
Posted: April 05 2016
Company Location: Henderson, NV
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe run a game discovery site. Our primary audience is female gamers looking to discover cool new games.
We are looking for an intern that understands the importance of maintaining and building a community around the spirit of the site.
We are interested in a diverse spectrum of games -- from traditional "girls games," e.g. Pets, Cooking, Dress-Up, to the big MMO's, to the avant garde Indies, and everything in-between.
You will engage the community through social media tools. There are other responsibilities but that is the primary one.
Yes, this is a super-cool internship opportunity. If you love games and are a "people-person" (ie. like to share your passion for games with others) -- this is the internship for you!
ResponsibilitiesUtilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Write well
- Edit well
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
- Be accountable and professional
- Collaborates on projects and assignments
- Track and analyze analytics
- Coordinates online promotional campaigns
RequirementsIf you are interested in learning about the game industry and building your Social Media/Community Management bona fides -- this is the internship for you.
Benefits of this Internship include:
* Opportunity to learn about the ever-expanding game industry, from 20+ year game industry veteran
* Opportunity to earn professional reference/s that matter
* Opportunity to build Social Media/Community Management bona fides
* Opportunity to learn and use important backend technology in a modern publishing environment
* Flexible schedule, can work anywhere and at anytime.
Although this is a super fun and flexible internship opportunity, it is also a serious one.
We allow you to create a schedule that works best for you, but then we need you to deliver in a professional manner. Occasional schedule adjumstments are fine, but flake-outs are not.
We recognize this is internship where you get to build your social media and community management skill, but if your resume includes a references to your social media accounts/posts, eg: YouTube, Twitter, FB, G+ et al; that is a plus and please include.
We look forward to hearing from you!