Social Media & Marketing InternLaw Street Media
Social Media Remote Intern:American Justice Reentry And Rehabilitation AJRR
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNGlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK)
Social Media InternshipLas Vegas Productions
Marketing/Sales/Social Media InternMobileAppitude
Social Media Coordinator InternFabpuplously Chic Pet Boutique
Social Media & Community Engagement - Full / Part TimeA&A Marketing Group
Social Media Marketing InternThe Hayes Agency
Online Community ManagerBookmark This
City Girl Savings, LLC.
Posted: November 20 2015
Company Location: Austin, TX
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDue to growing popularity online-based City Girl Savings has an opening for an unpaid intern to serve as the company's Online Community Manager. The position is unpaid (although bonuses may be granted depending on site performance), work from home, and will require roughly 7-10 hours per week. This is a great opportunity to work with a budding start-up, with significant growth in its first year of business.
The Online Community Manager will promote activity in the community, start and encourage group discussions, talk with members on an individual and group basis, and help grow the community. Social media, customer engagement and customer service experience is required for this internship.
About the Company:
City Girl Savings is an online blog and business designed to empower women to achieve financial success, through personalized budgeting services, while leading a healthy, fashionable lifestyle. The blog launched on 1/1/2015 and currently has over 500 members.
ResponsibilitiesJob Tasks: The Online Community Manager will receive a full list of CGS community members prior to role start and a weekly-updated list of new members. Below are the job tasks for the Online Community Manager:
• Leave comments on articles
• Update personal status/updates
• Engage in groups (with pictures and updates)
• Engage community members, through:
- Mentions when leaving comments
- Starting discussions in groups
- Starting discussions in forums
- Creating groups and inviting members to join (not an ongoing requirement)
- Asking questions to specific members
- Referring members to read new articles
- Engaging specific members (private messages, personal updates)
- Message specific members for their social media information (while informing them of City Girl Savings social media information – think: “Follow us and we follow our members back”)
• Promote the CGS Personalized Budget Plans to community members
• Promote specials/campaigns (marketing materials and instructions will be provided) – on as-needed basis
• Answer CGS Book Club Discussion Questions (sent on individual basis, prior to post publish)
• Online Community Managers should reply to any mentions, messages, friend requests, or any other community member engagement action.
SkillsRequired - Customer Service, Social Media
Preferred - Marketing, Branding