AI-bot High-Tech Startup Internship Opportunity - Virtual HackathonNoname yet
Social Media/Marketing/Small Business InternMy College Coach, LLC
PR/Marketing Firm Does Offline & Online-Learn How To Make Internet Profits & Sell Internet ServicesBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Spring Social Media Intern Needed for Menswear CompanyDescendant of Thieves
Social Media Paid InternshipThe Jim Henson Company
Social Media Internship (PAID - Virtual) with Analytics ExperienceWordpress Interns
Social Media SpecialistOutings & Adventures
Online Marketing, Social Media InternshipBookmark This
7274 nw 66 st
Posted: August 09 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSunshine Naturals is a Vitamin and supplement brand located in Miami, Fl.
For over 23 years we have had great success in selling to the largest retail stores of the US.
Sunshine Naturals is now looking to expand our brand and company into our e-commerce store.
We are looking for a driven individual to pursue our website marketing, SEO, and Social Media.
This internship will pay commission on sales generated from marketing.
We offer a great potential to grow within our company and establish a career from it.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Promote company and increase website revenue.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
- Elaborate SEO for website to increase traffic and revenue.
- Take photographs of products for marketing campaigns.
Requirements- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Possess previous SEO and online marketing experience.
- Knowledgeable with Social Media platforms and marketing strategies.
SkillsRequired - E-commerce SEO, Online Marketing, Social Media
Preferred - E-commerce SEO, Online Marketing, Bilingual-English/Spanish, Social Media, Social Media Advertising, Social Media Marketing, Social Media Development