- Internships /
- Social Media /
- Outgoing, self-motivated individual looking to gain real-world experience in social media.
Social Media Marketing InternshipFrom the Hip Photo
Social Media InternAya of Brooklyn
Social Media & Community Management Intern for a new social media app platform.Looplio LLC
Social Media SpecialistBeloved Streets of America
YouTube GuruBeloved Streets of America
Social Media & Community Management InternPure ONE Beauty LLC
Social Media & Community Management InternParadigm CreatVe Group
Social Media InternOmera Productions
Outgoing, self-motivated individual looking to gain real-world experience in social media.Bookmark This
Melodic Soul Entertainment
Posted: October 29 2016
Company Location: Houston, TX
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMelodic Soul Entertainment LLC is a new age multi-faceted brand engagement company that is specifically tied to the interlacing intricacies of entertainment & lifestyle trends. Our company was formed in 2010, starting as a partnership between two companies rooted in music marketing & public relations. As our traction gained, we acquired additional partnerships with smaller entities that involved visual content production, A&R, project management, & administrative support. Our company today offers our clients the 360 degree experience in Brand Engagement that forms an emotional and rational attachment for your consumer base.
We have a great opportunity we'd like to fill ASAP for an intern at Melodic Soul Entertainment. If you want to build your career with an awesome group of people and have a great time while doing so, then read on.
This is a part time position or paid internship that we’d love to convert to full time if we find ourselves a superstar.
We are looking for someone who is passionate, eager to consistently improve their skill-set and genuinely concerned with making an impact on our business. You’ll get a taste of everything – from content to code and everything in between. You’ll be taking on serious responsibilities and you’ll hit the ground running.
Responsibilities- Develop end-to-end marketing content for social media platforms.
- Multi-tasking multiple projects, people and deadlines.
- Interpreting data and being capable of adjusting content strategy based on analytics is a plus.
- Maintain social media presence for Facebook pages and expand presence into Twitter, Instagram, Google+, and LinkedIn.
Requirements- Known Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Linkedin.
- Execution of all digital lead generation activities.
- Experiences in email Campaigns, SEO, social media, and blogs.
- Experience in Google Analytic is a plus
- Project Management skills are required for this position.
- Creative mind is a must.
- Organizational skills are a definite requirement.