- Internships /
- Social Media /
- PAID Remote Internship to Create Short Videos for Millennial-Focused Credit Score App
Social Media Marketing InternOutings & Adventures
Marketing and/or Social Media Marketing InternsFutbolConnect, Inc.
Social Media ManagerFortune Key Financials
Social Media InternOperation Hope
Social Media InternDoSD LLC.
Social Media, e-Commerce for Health & Wellness CenterCambiati Wellness Programs
Paid Social Media Marketing InternshipBumpn
Paid Social Media InternshipBumpn
PAID Remote Internship to Create Short Videos for Millennial-Focused Credit Score AppBookmark This
Posted: February 18 2016
Company Location: Santa Monica, CA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 5 Part-time, Paid
DescriptionLenny is looking for students studying video production to help create interesting media for our social and digital channels.
You’ll be representing Lenny, an iOS app that focuses on helping Millennials build their credit score at an early age.
The Lenny platform offers instant micro-loans to students based on their GPA at very low-interest rates. Students can use the funds for anything from emergency cash to purchasing school books and more.
Internship open to California-based students with an iOS device.
Benefits & Perks:
- Base + Performance bonuses
- The opportunity to grow with an innovative organization
- Create videos that are promoted to the masses (Great for your portfolio!)
- Gain experience while working remotely
- School credit for your internship
- Create brief videos to promote on our social channels
- Create videos that showcase a "With Lenny vs. without Lenny" contrast (Life with a good credit score vs. the difficulties without a good credit score
- Create similar photos for our Instagram channel
RequirementsWhat we are looking for:
- Student studying video production or with related experience
- Creative ideas
- Experience with social virality
SkillsRequired - Video, Video Editing
Preferred - Social Media, Online Video Marketing, Online Video Strategy