Winter 2016 - Brand Ambassador Program [Bloomington, IN]Snappening
Winter 2016 - Brand Ambassador Program [Cincinnati, OH]Snappening
Winter 2016 - Brand Ambassador Program [Indianapolis, IN]Snappening
Winter 2016 - Social Media Internship [Austin, TX]Snappening
Social Media InternNova Medical Centers
Marketing InternThe Unnamed Collective
Social Media & Fashion Marketing InternNiche Mrkt
The Social Media and Marketing Intern for groing non profit organization in NYCCouncil for Fashion and Social Change
PAID Remote Internship to Create Short Videos for Millennial-Focused Credit Score AppBookmark This
Posted: February 18 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLenny is looking for students studying video production to help create interesting media for our social and digital channels.
You’ll be representing Lenny, an iOS app that focuses on helping Millennials build their credit score at an early age.
The Lenny platform offers instant micro-loans to students based on their GPA at very low-interest rates. Students can use the funds for anything from emergency cash to purchasing school books and more.
Internship open to California-based students with an iOS device.
Benefits & Perks:
- Base + Performance bonuses
- The opportunity to grow with an innovative organization
- Create videos that are promoted to the masses (Great for your portfolio!)
- Gain experience while working remotely
- School credit for your internship
- Create brief videos to promote on our social channels
- Create videos that showcase a "With Lenny vs. without Lenny" contrast (Life with a good credit score vs. the difficulties without a good credit score
- Create similar photos for our Instagram channel
RequirementsWhat we are looking for:
- Student studying video production or with related experience
- Creative ideas
- Experience with social virality
SkillsRequired - Video, Video Editing
Preferred - Online Video Strategy, Online Video Marketing, Social Media