- Internships /
- Social Media /
- Phoenix area faith-based non-profit looking for help developing our social media platform
Marketing interns for fantasy sports start upFistPump Fantasy
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNLundbeck Canada Inc
Social Media Marketing InternOutings & Adventures
Marketing and/or Social Media Marketing InternsFutbolConnect, Inc.
Social Media ManagerFortune Key Financials
Social Media InternOperation Hope
Social Media InternDoSD LLC.
Phoenix area faith-based non-profit looking for help developing our social media platformBookmark This
Posted: August 23 2016
Company Location: Mesa, AZ
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a volunteer run 501(c)3 faith-based charitable non-profit organization. Our Mission Statement - 'Helping build strong communities by connecting resources to ministries who address the needs of the poor.'
In a nutshell, we help to resource ministries that are on the front-lines of poverty alleviation, locally and around the world. As needed, we assist in four different areas:
1. Tangible goods
2. Short term serving teams
3. Financial assistance
4. Organizational/Ministry development
Our goal is to help others reach their goals. For more information about who we are, how we operate, our current team, projects we've been a part of so far, etc., please visit our website at www.seed2life.org.
1. Agree with our mission, purpose and values (see our website - www.seed2life.org)
2. Experience with Social Media, as listed in #1-7 above
3. Good communicator/writer, prompt, organized and able to work with-in schedules
4. Though serving in a volunteer capacity, takes the social media role seriously
5. Average time commitment is about 1-2 hours per week
6. Application with references are required
Thank you for your consideration.
RequirementsCurrently, we are looking for an intern or two who would be able to help us to grow our social media presence. For example:
1. Regular and consistent posts (Facebook, Twitter, etc.); leveraging those platforms to maximize presence
2. Blog writing for our projects
3. Researching projects and organizations for social media posting material
4. Helping to create power point/videos for informative/fundraising presentations as needed
5. Researching/providing recommendations for ways to continually increase our social media presence, promote projects, etc.
6. Help create monthly e-newsletter (currently using MailChimp)
7. Be a visionary/idea person in helping us create and develop a healthy social media presence