Social Media Interns for Abbot Kinney First Fridays Blog, Venice CAAbbot Kinney First Fridays
*UNPAID Social Media/ Brand Strategist/ Marketing/ Sales Unpaid Internship (Downtown Los Angeles)MNM Couture
Social Media InternshipCarnival Savvy
Social Media Internship - Pinterest SpecialistTUN.com
Social Media & Event Planning InternFlashmob Solutions, Inc.
Social Media Marketing / Community Builder / Charity RelationsSocial Purposes LLC
Paid Summer Internship! Social Media ManagerArbor Financial Group
Great Internship Opportunity for a Music Entertainment Company!MondoTunes
Podcast Marketing Assistant InternBookmark This
My Virtual Genie LLC
Posted: July 06 2016
Company Location: Huntsville, AL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMy Virtual Genie grants the online marketing support wishes of women webpreneurs. We're revolutionizing the way women web entrepreneurs make money and meaning online by providing content marketing and new media services to help them create a profit-getting and influential web presence.
You will be helping us build authority, brand awareness and demand by creating and publishing uniquely branded content products that bring a fun and fresh perspective on how to market with content and motivate women business owners to retain our services.
The ideal candidate will be helping us roll out the first of it's kind content marketing program for women webpreneurs. You'll learn the trade of online content marketing from the ground up.
We are looking for an intern passionate about new media and content marketing, who can help roll out this revolutionary new program.
We are looking for Virtual Assistant, Communications, Journalism and/or PR students to provide them a content/social media/search marketing and PR campaign learning opportunity. We are looking for self-motivated individuals who will perform social media marketing management with exposure to many online communication vehicles.
Responsibilities- Create or manage the creation of Podcast promotional graphics
- Repurpose existing podcast episodes into videos for YouTube
- Research strategic guests for podcast
- Prepare and send invites
- Write and publish show notes
- Prepare podcast recording for production and publishing
- Craft social media content from listening to interviews to promote podcast episodes across social medial channels
- Generate sample questions from reading about guests expertise and background
- Create complimentary promo copy for guests to promote on their own
- Create blog posts for each podcast episode
- Monitor and respond to comments
- Opportunity to Guest host show (optional)
Requirements- Possess skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- You will sign a non-disclosure agreement.
- You must own a fast, reliable computer and have a high speed internet connection.
- You will be provided with all necessary learning materials and mentoring and any software required to carry out tasks
- Internet Research
- Posses a passion for learning and connecting with entrepreneurial influencers
- Basic HTML (can be taught to right candidate)
- Experience with the Wordpress blogging platform a plus but not a requirement
- Proficiency in Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to manage time and meet deadlines
SkillsRequired - Social Media Marketing, Fast Learner, Creative, Tech Savy
Preferred - Graphic Design, Audio Post Production, Adobe Photoshop, Audacity, Podcasting, Camtasia, Virtual Assistance, Email Marketing Software