Social Media Internship (Winter 2016/Spring 2017)Braathe Enterprises
Social Media Management InternCreative CoLAB
Digital Marketing Strategist (Remote)Geopolitical Intelligence System
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Driven Vision
Internship: Social MediaTrend Prive Magazine
Social Media InternBelle Maison Agency
Youtube GuruH&R Yacht Charters
Social Media Targeting TechH&R Yacht Charters
PR and Communications InternBookmark This
Posted: January 23 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Fuel PR and Communications – work with Director of Communications to manage Fuel’s internal and external messaging, media relations, web presence, content creation, and social media.
Intern’s Principle Responsibilities:
• Research and writing for Fuel’s blog and digital magazine publications.
• Support Fuel website content and formatting through Wordpress
• Support the development of media lists and press outreach targets.
• Support community management and social media efforts
ResponsibilitiesAnticipated Projects for Intern(s) During the Semester (2-3 projects):
• Fuel Entertainment projects i.e. brODDcast and Thunderjack
• Fuel Case Studies
• Generation Play magazine article research and draft writing
• Fuel contributed articles
• Internal website and blog management
• Exceptional writing and grammar skills
• General familiarity with CMS tools like Wordpress
• Ability to learn new tools and software quickly
• Rudimentary understanding of Photoshop for basic image processing an asset
• Familiarity with social media tactics, strong interest in digital marketing and online culture
• Personable and comfortable with networking and outreach
• Communications, Marketing, Advertising or PR