Fashion Social Media InternKlickpicks
Social Media & Community Management InternVenture Corporation Limited.
Winter 2016 - Brand Ambassador Program [Bloomington, IN]Snappening
Winter 2016 - Brand Ambassador Program [Cincinnati, OH]Snappening
Winter 2016 - Brand Ambassador Program [Indianapolis, IN]Snappening
Winter 2016 - Social Media Internship [Austin, TX]Snappening
Social Media InternNova Medical Centers
Marketing InternThe Unnamed Collective
Producer/Marketing InternBookmark This
Herbert Fox Productions
200 Waverly PLace
New York, NY
Posted: October 31 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHerbert Fox Productions, creators of upscale parties and special events, need to make it happen for their clients.
With the New York’s hottest night clubs as venues. I am looking for some one that can utilize their marketing and social media expertise to take it to the next level.
With over twenty years of experience in the business and access to the hottest New York City night clubs, we are a very excited to keep moving forward with new ideas.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with production shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Collaborate on presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, and works independently
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Can attend all NY events, red carpets, launches, etc.