Social Media SpecialistAcenonyx
Social Media SpecialistSeattle Web Search
Social Media & Community Management InternTheChicSpy.com
Social Media InternBrogan Group
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNNOVA CHEMICALS
Social Media Marketing InternOutings & Adventures
Social Media & MultimediaEtching-It.com
Social Media InternShae Redding - Rogers
ProPlayerInsiders.com Social Media InternshipBookmark This
Pro Player Insiders
Posted: March 24 2016
Company Location: Rochester, NY
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAre you a high energy, take-charge person who transforms ideas into reality? Do you thrive on being creative, active and productive? Are you responsible, highly organized, and able to think on your feet? Do you enjoy meeting new people? Do you love all things social media?
• Earn college credit and practical experience in the fast paced world of social media.
• Assist with the social media, including Facebook and Twitter. This includes creating posts and tweets, finding compelling information and reducing it to 140 characters or less.
• Work independently as well as with other staff members on scheduling, preparing and managing social media.
• Creating and fulfilling a social media timeline
• Assist other departments as needed
• Positive, professional attitude and willingness to learn
• Solid writing and computer skills
• Strong experience with Facebook and Twitter
• Commitment of 12 to 15 hours per work week