Social Media & Marketing RepresentativeSmashing Graphics Game Studios
Social Media InternAn Aesthetic Pursuit
Social Media & Community Management InternKenya Rae Media
Social Media Coordinating InternBrambles Group Limited
Social Media & Community Management Internurban legend presents
Social Media InternshipLas Vegas Productions
Flaunt Magazine Social Media InternshipFlaunt Magazine
Communications/Social Media InternThe Police Reform Organizing Project
ProPlayerInsiders.com Social Media InternshipBookmark This
Pro Player Insiders
Posted: March 24 2016
Company Location: Rochester, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
DescriptionAre you a high energy, take-charge person who transforms ideas into reality? Do you thrive on being creative, active and productive? Are you responsible, highly organized, and able to think on your feet? Do you enjoy meeting new people? Do you love all things social media?
• Earn college credit and practical experience in the fast paced world of social media.
• Assist with the social media, including Facebook and Twitter. This includes creating posts and tweets, finding compelling information and reducing it to 140 characters or less.
• Work independently as well as with other staff members on scheduling, preparing and managing social media.
• Creating and fulfilling a social media timeline
• Assist other departments as needed
• Positive, professional attitude and willingness to learn
• Solid writing and computer skills
• Strong experience with Facebook and Twitter
• Commitment of 12 to 15 hours per work week