Social Media and Marketing InternFrozenPeaz
InternetArmstrong World Industries
Social Media and Admin InternCinderblock
Social Media & Community Management InternShadoe Publishing
Social Media intern for Fashion CompanyROGUELINE
Social Media and Marketing InternTop Box Foods
Fall Social Media/Editorial Intern -- UnpaidBookTrib.com
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNLundbeck Canada Inc.
Public Relations InternBookmark This
Gypsy Muse Studio
106 East Texas Street
Posted: August 18 2015
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
DescriptionGypsy Muse Studio is an art studio and boho boutique in Grapevine, Texas owned by twin sisters Karen Rester and Sharen Chatterton. We teach art classes as well as workshops. As teachers, we want to work with a student who has interests in doing videos of art class instruction. This is a learning experience in social media as it relates to a small business. We currently publish a bi- monthly newsletter and have a website and Facebook page for our studio/retail shop. We want a person who is interested in working with us to build all areas of social media for our small shop/studio.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment