Social Media Intern for New Fashion Content Creation ServiceKlickpicks
Remote Social Media Internship for SoCal Lifestyle WebsiteSoCalSizzle
Social Media AnalystEtching-It.com
Social Media Intern - PinterestModern Vice
Summer Internship- Social Media, Digital MarketingLuxor Linens
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERN WANTED- HIGH FASHION MAGAZINEAM Studio
HIP HOP ARTIST PR INTERNSHIPintice
Social Media ManagementLPB Media
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Comedian Ms Anita
1057 Brentwood Way
Posted: January 13 2017
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPLEASE APPLY IF YOU RESIDE IN GEORGIA. I would rather speak with you directly so please include your phone contact along with your resume and credentials.
Comedian Ms. Anita performs Stand-Up Comedy and Is also an Actress in Atlanta GA. She is in need of assistance with the following:
Manage all forms of media
Schedule and coordinate speaking engagements, appearances, photo shoots, and other special events
Write press releases and other materials
Screen phone calls
Assist with mailings, print production
Create interview preparation materials
Compile contact lists
Search for press clippings
Create or update databases
Greet guests and clients
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.