Social Media MarketingPlantOGram
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNLES FAÇONS
Marketing InternDr.calvins Clinic
Social Media InternéClat Law LLP
Social Media InternBEP
Social Media internshipCost Cutters
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETINGNuMainstream Marketing and Publishing
Social Media & Community Management InternE.G.C. FOODS INTL.
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Comedian Ms Anita
1057 Brentwood Way
Posted: January 13 2017
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid (College Credit Required)
DescriptionPLEASE APPLY IF YOU RESIDE IN GEORGIA. I would rather speak with you directly so please include your phone contact along with your resume and credentials.
Comedian Ms. Anita performs Stand-Up Comedy and Is also an Actress in Atlanta GA. She is in need of assistance with the following:
Manage all forms of media
Schedule and coordinate speaking engagements, appearances, photo shoots, and other special events
Write press releases and other materials
Screen phone calls
Assist with mailings, print production
Create interview preparation materials
Compile contact lists
Search for press clippings
Create or update databases
Greet guests and clients
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.