Social Media ManagementLPB Media
Business Development / Sales InternQueen Concepts & Co.
Social Media & Community Management InternTiffany L. Stokes
Social Media Marketing InternNextGenVest
Social MediaiGlow Mentoring
Social Media and Digital Content InternflextimeHealth
Social Media Internship at Eco-Conscious companyHeal Estate
Social Media & Community Management InternTorrent Pharmaceutical Ltd
Rival AmbassadorBookmark This
Posted: September 11 2016
Company Location: Morganville, NJ
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Just Rivals Ambassador Program is an initiative that will further expand the presence of Just Rivals on college campuses. This program will serve as an opportunity for college students looking to gain invaluable experience working with up-and-coming social media platform. The Just Rivals Ambassador Program is an initiative that will further expand the presence of Just Rivals on college campuses. This program will serve as an opportunity for college students looking to gain invaluable experience working with up-and-coming social media platform. The objectives of the Ambassador Program are as follows:
Raise Awareness for JustRivals.com
Increase Usage and Engagement of Just Rivals Content
Generate Compelling and Timely Rivalry Content
Gain More Insight into how users engage with the site
Identify opportunities that will help the site grow more effectively
• Visit Just Rivals site multiple times per day
• Promote Just Rivals through your social media (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Snap Chat etc.) accounts
• Promote Just Rivals at appropriate school locations such as fraternities, sororities, school news sites, sporting events, etc.
• Recruit new ambassadors from your own networks, other schools and social circles
• Respond to feedback from advisors about your work.
• Create a minimum of five new published rivalries per week, and promote extensively through all available social channels, including FB, Twitter, email, texting and so on.
• On some, if not all weeks, there will be a time window that the new rivalries are required to be published.
• Offer ideas and suggestions for improvements to Just Rivals site and applications
• Provide monthly updates of your accomplishments and the resources you are using
RequirementsProficient at using FB, Twitter, Instagram and/or google+
Comfortable working on the computer
Comfortable networking and reaching out to peers and college influencers (if your friend has 500 FB friends or Instagram followers, they are influencers)