Graphic Design & Social Media InternBenjamin Apartments LLC
Social Media InternBloggazWithAttitude.com (Online Blog Magazine)
Social Media SpecialistOutings & Adventures
Social Media InternPriscilla Costa Bridal
Social Media Marketing InternMove-Tastic!
Unbound Seeks Social Savvy WomanUnbound
Social Media & Community Engagement - Full / Part Time UnpaidA&A Marketing Group
Savy Social Media Associate/Intern Health and FitnessBookmark This
Posted: January 08 2015
Company Location: Santa Monica, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDo you love social media? Live online? Have a firm grasp of the major outlets?
We looking for a high caliber Social Media savy Intern who has some interest in health and fitness. I’m a creator of global in-home fitness programs, and celebrity fitness trainer, who also supplies online support, motivation, tips and coaching for a community of health-minded people around the world. I am looking for an intern to help strengthen and substantially increase my community of followers. With a new fitness website and brand launching in early 2015, it’s time to formalize my social media interactions and solidify a consistent brand.
The ideal social media and marketing intern for my business is highly organized, confident consistent, and motivated to be a part my fun, successful and authentic team. Social media outlets include Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Google+, YouTube, Vimeo, and website traffic for current pages and for new site once the new brand launches.
ResponsibilitiesPotential Candidates Will Be :
- Proficient in all areas of social media marketing
- Have experience using and knowledge of how to grow social media presence and be innovative with new ideas to grow online following.
- Have strong copy writing skills to facilitate and optimize my social interactions in a way that draws readers and traffic to our pages and causes content to go viral.
- Be proficient in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator skills for graphic posts.
- Must be smart, quick, highly organized, and trustworthy. References are key.
- Willingness to work on fun and diverse projects to support overall team success.
- Will have your own laptop and mode of transportation.
- Office is in Santa Monica , Ca being local is a bonus
- Daily management of all social media pages including innovative community building and connection, community support, responding to and liking posts, and prospecting new followers in key demographic areas.
- Organizing current media and pages of existing content, as well as building new content channels to follow.
- Managing videos, graphics, posts, and photos to be posted in an organized, coherent, and timely manner
- Researching content on other sites to be posted and shared (other blog content posted)