seeking Fashion and Bridal Marketing and Social Media InternBookmark This
11100 west airport blvd
DescriptionImpression Bridal is seeking a social media/ fashion marketing intern to be involved with social media websites including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr, Youtube etc.
During this program, candidate will develop skills in marketing over the internet, public relations and business administration. Intern work hours are flexible and will be discussed.
All of our internships are for unpaid positions, however, it may turn into a full time paid position in the future should we find that you are most suitable for the position.
Responsibilities• Assist with creating, managing and executing various Marketing Projects
• Manage social media accounts with daily updates, news feed, images, replying to comments, etc
• Create and post blogs, email marketing campaigns
• Represent the company by attending various events and networking functions
• Research PR opportunities to effectively brand the company name
• MUST HAVE STRONG SKILLS IN PHOTOSHOP
RequirementsShould have some experience in either marketing, public relations, sales or customer service. Intern should be a sociable and friendly person with a good positive attitude to excel. They must be able to adapt to any environment in a constantly changing fashion industry. Individual must be reliable, professional and pro-active.
Other Qualities: Ability to take clear direction; communicate effectively; possess strong written and verbal skills; Internet savvy; ability to think outside the box and be creative.