- Internships /
- Social Media /
- Seeking Creative Social Media Specialist/Intern who is Fashion Oriented and Conscious Minded.
Social Media InternANGLO PACIFIC
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNNOVA CHEMICALS
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNAlberta Health Services (AHS)
Social Media Marketing InternOutings & Adventures
Social Media & MultimediaEtching-It.com
Social Media InternShae Redding - Rogers
Social Media + Marketing InternRashti & Rashti
Ongoing Social Media Marketing InternAmerica's Color Consultants
Seeking Creative Social Media Specialist/Intern who is Fashion Oriented and Conscious Minded.Bookmark This
Posted: August 25 2015
Company Location: Las Vegas, NV
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
DescriptionImportant Note: This is an opportunity is to grow with firm and to gain a percentage of ownership over time with our firm; this is an intern/team member/social media specialist opportunity- compensation is as aforementioned.
We are a growing ECO Friendly Fashion and Consumer Goods startup company based out of Las Vegas, NV. We are looking for a social media specialist to join our team and help support the needs of our Company. The Social Media Specialist is responsible for co-creating/creating, executing, and managing strategic social campaigns for all of our brands and collections.
• Manage, monitor and update all social networking sites for our current and future brands (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Google +, YouTube, etc.)
• Work with senior management to develop continuous social media & brand strategy
• Author and develop a consistent stream of fresh, clever and creative content that engages and educates our market and contributes to our overall marketing efforts; work efficiently with web design, SEO, Brand/Collection roll-outs to generate support where needed
• Work with customer service team to share responsibility for ensuring responses to customer comments, issues and conversations are handled in a timely manner
• Develop a tactical social media plan based on strategy and resources, including but not limited to developing, maintaining and executing social media content calendar (daily, weekly, monthly)
• Engage and grow fan base / followers
• Organize and analyze key social metrics and create a comprehensive report monthly to share results
• Analyze the social media landscape for our brands and refine strategies as well as tactics based on what’s working and what’s not
• Actively involved in social media in a professional AND personal setting. Candidates with a level of understanding in interactive marketing and social media technology will have an advantage
• Should have 2+ years experience managing social communities online, with proven track record of organic social growth
• Outstanding organization & project management skills, with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks and manage time efficiently
• Experience with Hootsuite preferred but not necessary
• Exceptional verbal & written communication skills
• Bachelor’s degree- Not required…preferable Current Student or Knowledgeable Social Media Professional
• Portfolio of relevant work
RequirementsThe ideal candidate has a passion for social media, fashion, blogging, interviewing and can help solidify our place as a dominant brand in our marketplace. This is an in-house role that offers high growth potential and the opportunity to work with a dynamic and collaborative team.
This opportunity is a chance to grow with a Start-up company we are looking for someone who can see the short and long term goals of our firm primarily our Company Conscious Fashion Focus, Culture, Brand Identity, and Purpose.
SkillsRequired - Social Media Strategist
Preferred - Social Media Development