Unbound Seeks Social Savvy WomanUnbound
Social Media & Community Engagement - Full / Part Time UnpaidA&A Marketing Group
Social Media Marketing SpecialistPoplar Network
Social Media Marketing / Fashion InternI Luv 2 Swap Inc.
Social Media & Community Management Intern (Virtual)Producers vs Show
Part Time Social Media InternCorporate Learning Institute
Winter/Spring InternCooking with Kristina
Social Media MarketingGlam Life Events
SEO Search Engine OptimizationBookmark This
4447 W. Cortland St.
Posted: April 05 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe SEO intern will manage and develop an SEO strategy, manage internal and external relationships that impact the success of our SEO campaigns, identify potential new business and growth opportunities. Enhance our website’s visibility by strategically placing keywords on our websites or blogs that are popular in search engines (such as Google, Yahoo, AOL search, etc.) Will demonstrate success of efforts by providing reports detailing effectiveness. This internship will require extensive research.
All Internship opportunities are available immediately and are for referral or unpaid college internship:
Please send resume and cover letter as well as a link to a portfolio of your work if available to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Manage and develop an SEO strategy
• Manage internal and external relationships that impact the success of our SEO campaigns
• Identify potential new business and growth opportunities
• Enhance our website’s visibility by placing keywords on our websites or blogs that are popular in search engines (such as Google, Yahoo, AOL search, etc.)
• Familiarity with multiple search engines
• Strong researching abilities
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Comfort and proficiency with technology such as editing websites, email, MS Office
• Organized and detail-oriented
• Ability to work independently
• Must be reliable and punctual