Amazing Peronal Assistant/ GhostWriter for Blog & Social MediaNext Level Success
Social Media Startup InternBroomstick Wedding Co.
Social Media InternFarotech
Assistant to the PresidentSavvy Chic, Inc.
Social Media Internship (Winter 2016/Spring 2017)Braathe Enterprises
Social Media Management InternCreative CoLAB
Digital Marketing Strategist (Remote)Geopolitical Intelligence System
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Driven Vision
SEO Search Engine OptimizationBookmark This
4447 W. Cortland St.
Posted: April 05 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe SEO intern will manage and develop an SEO strategy, manage internal and external relationships that impact the success of our SEO campaigns, identify potential new business and growth opportunities. Enhance our website’s visibility by strategically placing keywords on our websites or blogs that are popular in search engines (such as Google, Yahoo, AOL search, etc.) Will demonstrate success of efforts by providing reports detailing effectiveness. This internship will require extensive research.
All Internship opportunities are available immediately and are for referral or unpaid college internship:
Please send resume and cover letter as well as a link to a portfolio of your work if available to email@example.com
• Manage and develop an SEO strategy
• Manage internal and external relationships that impact the success of our SEO campaigns
• Identify potential new business and growth opportunities
• Enhance our website’s visibility by placing keywords on our websites or blogs that are popular in search engines (such as Google, Yahoo, AOL search, etc.)
• Familiarity with multiple search engines
• Strong researching abilities
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Comfort and proficiency with technology such as editing websites, email, MS Office
• Organized and detail-oriented
• Ability to work independently
• Must be reliable and punctual