Graphic Design & Social Media InternBenjamin Apartments LLC
Social Media InternBloggazWithAttitude.com (Online Blog Magazine)
Social Media SpecialistOutings & Adventures
Social Media InternPriscilla Costa Bridal
Social Media Marketing InternMove-Tastic!
Unbound Seeks Social Savvy WomanUnbound
Social Media & Community Engagement - Full / Part Time UnpaidA&A Marketing Group
SEO/ Social Media SpecialistBookmark This
300 Red Brook Blvd
Owings Mills, MD
Posted: January 20 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are seeking a creative writer who can transform SEO, Social Media marketing strategies for a well-established Marketing and Service Technology company in Baltimore, MD. We are currently looking for an English or Journalism major with exceptional writing skills and are well-versed in social media.
ResponsibilitiesHere is what we are looking for in a SEO/Social Media Specialist:
• Identify the steps to execute game plan to drive growth of online traffic through natural searches
• Has the ability to become an accredited writer for major web publications (ex. Huffpost, Forbes.com, NYTime.com)
• Able to articulate company’s message across multiple social media platforms
• Explore opportunities and encourage early adoption of emerging social media platforms and new ad units; understand where audience segments can be best reached
• Be able to think critically and resolve issues in a fast-paced environment
• Be able to translate SEO technique to business results, working with other members of the team on the definition of success, and carry that success forward with minimum supervision
• Work with marketing team to coordinate social media marketing with other digital marketing campaigns.
• Possess the ability to learn new software and adapt to change
Requirements• Experienced in creative writing (please provide writing samples w/ resume)
• Access to major publications is a plus (Huffpost, Forbes.com, NYTimes.com)
• Excellence at creating quantitative reports, analyzing data and presenting findings
• Familiar with social media analytics tools
• Bachelor’s degree