Winter 2016 - Brand Ambassador Program [Bloomington, IN]Snappening
Winter 2016 - Brand Ambassador Program [Cincinnati, OH]Snappening
Winter 2016 - Brand Ambassador Program [Indianapolis, IN]Snappening
Winter 2016 - Social Media Internship [Austin, TX]Snappening
Social Media InternNova Medical Centers
Marketing InternThe Unnamed Collective
Social Media & Fashion Marketing InternNiche Mrkt
The Social Media and Marketing Intern for groing non profit organization in NYCCouncil for Fashion and Social Change
Social Media Analysts - Business School for Fitness Entrepreneurs NPOBookmark This
Fitness MBA International Inc
Posted: February 25 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionInterns: Are you passionate about health/fitness and want to learn how to build a successful online business in this incredibly fun field? We teach thousands of students exactly how to do this and change lives globally. We need YOUR help to manage our social media accounts (facebook, instagram, twitter) to reach the masses, let them know that this education and network exists, inspire them to believe in themselves, and to sign up for our membership portal and/or live events.
We have our 8th annual Fitness MBA Summit this October where North America's most successful fitness entrepreneurs will come to connect and learn about the latest that is happening in our digital world. Your work will include social media strategy and social calendar planning as we ramp up to this event.
FMI Guild, the Fitness MBA, is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that offers accredited business education for fitness lifestyle entrepreneurs. We like to focus on what's working NOW in the digital world, helping brands learn the in's and out's of online business, learn from other successful entrepreneurs, and build out a strong network with like minded professionals via the Membership portal, live events, and webinars. It's about education and a mastermind environment online and at local/national events to talk business & strategy.
FMI Guild is an ACE, ISSA, and CanFitPro official continuing education provider, the only multi-accredited fitness entrepreneurship program in the world.
**BONUS: Analysts that are on board to help all the way to the Fall event are welcome to join us in Long Beach, CA. Ticket value = $500
Responsibilities1. How to create a long term social media plan and marketing calendar.
2. Relationship building with our online community by maintaining Facebook, Pinterest, Youtube, Instagram, LinkedIn, and other media accounts.
3. How to track social media analytics using HootSuite and other software, and report results and new ideas to our marketing team.
4. Create compelling content that will be shared by influencers.
5. Creative feedback and viral loops between our Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, and Youtube pages.
6. Assist our Director of Social Media Marketing in building and presenting social media strategy.
7. Plenty of additional opportunities in related projects.
Requirements1) Are you obsessed with finding and sharing stories online? Do your friends look to you on Facebook and Instagram for the latest trends, ideas, and online memes? Strong social media skills, ideally a proven record of engaging an audience and connecting - Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Ideal candidate loves playing on social media at least 2 hours a day in your own spare time.
2) Fluent or native English writing skills. Ideal candidate has blogger experience
3) Passion for entrepreneurship, health/fitness
4) Self starter, analytical thinker, "social" type of personality. Our ideal candidate is someone who walks into a room of people and can’t leave without making a few friends. Someone who is obsessed with social media and is creative and thoughtful when interacting with online communities and building relationships.
SkillsRequired - Social Media Marketing, Social Media Measurement
Preferred - Graphic Design