Twitter and Facebook ManagerIdeate Vision
Social Media & Community Management InternTelescope Fitness Group
Instagram account manager (intern to paid position)Passionate and Profitable, LLC
social mediaNIKKI DANIELLE
Social Media InternANGLO PACIFIC
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNAPOLLO HOSPITALS
Viral and Social Content WriterCarrs Media
Social Media Analysts - Fitness Integrative AgencyBookmark This
Fitness MBA International Inc
Posted: February 25 2016
Company Location: Southlake, TX
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
DescriptionInterns: Are you obsessed with finding and sharing stories online? Do your friends look to you on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for the latest trends, ideas, and online memes? Natalie Minh Interactive is based in Los Angeles & Dallas and one of the premier integrative agencies within the fitness industry. We do photography, website design, graphic design, branding, digital product development and launches.
Over the past decade, Natalie Minh Interactive has worked with some of the biggest names in the fitness industry: movie and TV celebrities, fitness models, professional sports athletes, fitness entrepreneurs, and established global brand name companies. The clientele is high energy, exciting, and inspiring. We are looking for those with a passion for the health/fitness industry while having solid online skills and enjoy being a part of big movements.
Natalie Minh Management LLC has a fast paced work environment and is growing quickly. We seek talented employees who crave learning new skills and aren't afraid to tackle big projects. As an intern you will get to work with a variety of our staff on real projects that will help us grow.
Responsibilities1. How to create a long term social media plan and marketing calendar.
2. Relationship building with our online community by maintaining Facebook, Pinterest, Youtube, Instagram, LinkedIn, and other media accounts.
3. How to track social media analytics using HootSuite and other software, and report results and new ideas to our marketing team.
4. Create compelling content that will be shared by influencers.
5. Creative feedback and viral loops between our Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, and Youtube pages.
6. Assist our Director of Social Media Marketing in building and presenting social media strategy.
7. Plenty of additional opportunities in related projects.
Requirements1) Are you obsessed with finding and sharing stories online? Do your friends look to you on Facebook and Instagram for the latest trends, ideas, and online memes? Strong social media skills, ideally a proven record of engaging an audience and connecting - Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Ideal candidate loves playing on social media at least 2 hours a day in your own spare time.
2) Fluent or native English writing skills. Ideal candidate also has Wordpress blogger experience
3) Passion for entrepreneurship, health/fitness
4) Self starter, analytical thinker about what works and doesn't work, "social" type of personality. Our ideal candidate is someone who walks into a room of people and can’t leave without making a few friends. Someone who is obsessed with social media and is creative and thoughtful when interacting with online communities and building relationships.
SkillsRequired - Social Media Marketing, Social Media Measurement
Preferred - Graphic Design, WordPress